Google Chrome Problem detail:
Your profile could not be opened correctly.
Some features may be unavailable. Please check that the profile exists and you have permission to read and write its contents.
- If the browser is open, close it down.
- Open a terminal and run:
mv ~/.config/google-chrome ~/.config/google-chrome-old
- Launch google-chrome, you will be asked to choose your search engine, your choice.
- Close coogle-chrome (yes, click the close button)
- After closing the browser you will have a new user profile at
- Then let’s copy your profile into the new place by running the next in the terminal.
cp -r ~/.config/google-chrome-old/Default ~/.config/google-chrome/